Wednesday, 23 May 2012

My first suggestion to the production of the dance show was the idea of the red and white costumes for superbass, I thought this would be good idea because it symbolises the final battle in Alice wonderland and this was then used in the show.

My first job as a secretary I wrote a letter to Mrs Grantham asking permission for the show and clarifying the dates so that all the other groups could start on their jobs. After this I wrote my first letter to Mr Williman for the group doing fundraising because they wanted permission for fundraising events and I let the dance group know about this over the blog so they was able to make plans. They then asked me to write another letter to him to see if we could have a Year 7 and 8 disco to raise money for the show, I did this and he replied saying that we could go ahead with this. I let the fundraising group know so that they could then go ahead with their ideas.

During form time and out of school I helped to sell the dance show tickets with Sophie Peyman and we handed in all the money we made to either Miss Hardy or Mrs Grantham.

Also I volunteered to help Miss Hardy by re-typing the running order and whether the dancers started on or off the stage on the laptops and I emailed it back so that she was then able to print it off as many times as it was needed.

After the dance shows was over me and Emma Rignall collected the costume rack with the costumes on and brought it back up to the drama studio so we could then sort the costumes out so that they was all hung on hangers not creased.



Bethanie Vowles