WHS Y11 Dance Show Blog

This is the blog for the Withernsea High School Y11 Dance Show.

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

The Last post was from Emma Harrison.
Posted by Withernsea Blogger at Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (102)
    • ▼  May (29)
      • FW:
      • I was in group 'Marketing and advertising' our job...
      • Dance
      • I was in the costume group and my role was to sort...
      • Blog Summary My role in the dance show was in th...
      • The Last post was from Emma Harrison.
      • Blog Summary. My job role throughout the dance sh...
      • Blog Summary My job role was technical team, we ...
      • Blog Summary My role in the dance show was in th...
      • Blog Summary My role in the dance show was in th...
      • My job role for the dance show was costume. Firstl...
      • Blog Summary. My job role throughout the organisi...
      • my job role was costume and I did this job with Em...
      • Blog Summary. Our group was made up of five peopl...
      • During the production of the dance show I had the ...
      • During the production process I was part of the se...
      • Blog Summary As part of the Set Design team we h...
      • My first job in the finance team was to brainstorm...
      • Our group was made up of 5 people and our job role...
      • My first suggestion to the production of the dance...
      • Firstly tech team had to ask finance to write a le...
      • Firstly for the dance show, Costume had a meeting ...
      • 24/4/2012- we have finaly printed and folded the p...
      • 18/4/2012- we have printed and cut the tickets, we...
      • 2/4/2012 -We have finished the posters, we made 4 ...
      • Thank you to Miss Grantham and Miss Hardy for help...
      • I forgot to mention before the year 7 disco i prin...
      • Well done everyone, i thought the show went really...
      •  I think the dance show went really well, and i th...
    • ►  April (42)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.